Joao Andre Madeira
Joao Andre Madeira  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:59
Member (2004)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Mar 23, 2021

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick post to plug my most recent book - a glossary of Scottish Legal Terms, compiled over nearly 10 years!

Available to buy from Amazon on: ...
See more
Hi Everyone,

Just a quick post to plug my most recent book - a glossary of Scottish Legal Terms, compiled over nearly 10 years!

Available to buy from Amazon on: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Glossary-Scottish-Legal-Terms-interpreters/dp/B08DBHCZRG/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=scots%20law%20glossary&qid=1616514109&sr=8-1

Thanks for looking!

Joao
Collapse

Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 15:59
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
@Joa Mar 23, 2021

Joao Andre Madeira wrote:

I'm curious, how often do English-speaking Scottish legal interpreters come into contact with or have to deal with the Scots language?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New Scots Law Glossary

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »