Translation units not adding up to TM in Studio 2017
Thread poster: Pascal DeCubber
Pascal DeCubber
Pascal DeCubber
Belgium
French to Dutch
+ ...
Aug 30, 2017

Using Studio 2017, in certain projects and with certain TMs, I don’t see the number of translation units adding or changing under Settings of the TM view (neither Project TM nor Main TM).

Yet, the units I’ve confirmed are somewhere in the TM (checked by Concordance Search). This is puzzling me, because it gives me the feeling that the TM is not being populated.

I’ve read somewhere that it would have something to do with Maintenance. But I don’t see concretely wh
... See more
Using Studio 2017, in certain projects and with certain TMs, I don’t see the number of translation units adding or changing under Settings of the TM view (neither Project TM nor Main TM).

Yet, the units I’ve confirmed are somewhere in the TM (checked by Concordance Search). This is puzzling me, because it gives me the feeling that the TM is not being populated.

I’ve read somewhere that it would have something to do with Maintenance. But I don’t see concretely what this is and how to solve the problem.

Who can help me find the cause of this problem and solve it?
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translation units not adding up to TM in Studio 2017

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »