Wolfgang Schoene  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 01:22
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Change user profile to "Default" May 15, 2020

Beata Baika wrote:

When launching Studio for the first time, Studio prompts the user to choose a user profile. Unfortunately, some users select "Trados" instead of "Default" and end up with the keyboard shortcuts set to be compatible with the old generation Trados software (Workbench) and they are very different (CTRL-Enter to "confirm a segment" will not work for example).

Go to File -> Setup -> User Profiles and check what appears by you "Trados" or "Default".

If you switch to "Default" you can confirm the translated segments and go to the next one with "CTRL-Enter", without ALT.

This squares appear to me only if the mouse loses the focus.

Hi Beata
I never ever touched the "Default" setting in Studio.
I want to use CTRL+ALT+Enter because CTRL+ALT jumps to the next unconfirmed segment whereas I want to jump from one segment to the next.

Beata Baika

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Little black squares

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »