Naïma P. Joyal
Naïma P. Joyal
Canada
Local time: 15:06
English to French
+ ...
Jan 29, 2021

Hello there,

I installed an update for Trados 2019 yesterday, and since then, the TM search function won't work anymore. :-/

The update is SR2 15.2.8.3007. Now, whenever I select a few words in the source or in the target and hit the key to search the TM, I receive a message saying an error occurred, and there is no results at all.

It is very counterproductive, and frustrating. I tried to get support from SDL, but no luck there.

Anyone has ev
... See more
Hello there,

I installed an update for Trados 2019 yesterday, and since then, the TM search function won't work anymore. :-/

The update is SR2 15.2.8.3007. Now, whenever I select a few words in the source or in the target and hit the key to search the TM, I receive a message saying an error occurred, and there is no results at all.

It is very counterproductive, and frustrating. I tried to get support from SDL, but no luck there.

Anyone has ever experienced this issue and may be able to help?

Thanks a lot.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Search function won't work after updating Trados

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »