New error message: An error occurred while sending the request.
Thread poster: Peter Mueller
Peter Mueller
Peter Mueller  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 11:50
Member (2008)
English to German
Apr 29, 2021

As of yesterday (April 28th, 2021) I keep receiving an error message An error occurred while sending the request.when starting Trados Studio 2019 (with all latest updates) under Windows 7. This happened in an otherwise unchanged setting, i.e. no updates or anything else installed. More so, I have a backup computer that also shows the behavior, also completely without any changes on the system.

error message

On looking at the error message it states that the connection has been closed by the "Remotehost". Looks like something has gone wrong server side at RWS. I can neither access the Cloud engine nor my user account from within Trados.

Any hints or ideas to fix this?

Jasna Kespret
Jasna Kespret
Slovenia
Local time: 11:50
English to Slovenian
An error occurred while sending the request Apr 30, 2021

Exactly the same here

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New error message: An error occurred while sending the request.

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »