https://mac.proz.com/forum/prozcom_technical_support/385649.html

Problem witn encoding script on your new website ProZNext
Лице кое објавува дискусија: Gjorgji Apostolovski
Gjorgji Apostolovski
Gjorgji Apostolovski  Identity Verified
Македонија
Local time: 06:50
англиски на македонски
+ ...
Sep 30

Hi,

I was polishing my ProZ profile on your new website ProZNext when I noticed that my translation samples aren't showed correctly on your website.
So instead of Cyrillic encoding there are some numbers and other stuff.
I uploaded them again, but after saving they are all messed up again.

So what's the problem? And how to solve this?

[Edited at 2026-09-30 16:58 GMT]


 
Andrea Capuselli
Andrea Capuselli
Local time: 01:50
ПЕРСОНАЛ НА СТРАНИЦАТА
ЛОКАЛИЗАТОР НА САЈТОТ
I'm reporting this! Sep 30

Hi Gjorgji,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'm reporting this, and I hope to have an update for you soon. For the time being, leave the samples as they are — we'll let you know if we need you to re-upload them. Thank you for your patience!


 
Gjorgji Apostolovski
Gjorgji Apostolovski  Identity Verified
Македонија
Local time: 06:50
англиски на македонски
+ ...
ОТПОЧНУВАЧ НА ТЕМА
suggestion Sep 30

Maybe they can add an option for url so I can share my samples from my Google Drive with url hyperlink?

 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Модератори на овој форум
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem witn encoding script on your new website ProZNext






Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »