Off topic: Can you answer a kudos from a user with Id composed from number only?
Thread poster: Khalid Nasir
Khalid Nasir
Khalid Nasir
Iraq
Local time: 19:28
English to Arabic
+ ...
Feb 4, 2009

When I answer any kudos, I would like to see or at least imagine the asker. If she /he provided a photo that would be wonderful and even sufficient information in her /his profile would be of good use for this purpose.

So I can know to whom I am answering, how careful shall I be and which words I should use.

We are neither numbers nor models nor macros in Proz.com programming . We are human beings working as translators.

I do not know if any of you have a d
... See more
When I answer any kudos, I would like to see or at least imagine the asker. If she /he provided a photo that would be wonderful and even sufficient information in her /his profile would be of good use for this purpose.

So I can know to whom I am answering, how careful shall I be and which words I should use.

We are neither numbers nor models nor macros in Proz.com programming . We are human beings working as translators.

I do not know if any of you have a different view but for me?

Believe me!

I can not!!

I can not answer a kudos from a user with Id composed from number only?

Even if answering such question will give me the pleasure of all discoveries and inventions of the World!!!

Note: please I would not like to receive replies from users with Id composed from number only.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can you answer a kudos from a user with Id composed from number only?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »