libhf
libhf
United States
Local time: 04:39
English to Arabic
+ ...
Jul 17, 2006

Dear colleagues;

I have just joined and I hope I am posting this in the proper place. I have been using TagEditor 7.5.0.756 - (Build 756) in translating PowerPoint presentations from English to Arabic. After saving the target file, I still have to go back and reformat the paragraph orientaion from LTR to RTL.

This is a time consuming process. I have tried to look in the preferences and settings but I have not been able to find a workaround.

Does anyo
... See more
Dear colleagues;

I have just joined and I hope I am posting this in the proper place. I have been using TagEditor 7.5.0.756 - (Build 756) in translating PowerPoint presentations from English to Arabic. After saving the target file, I still have to go back and reformat the paragraph orientaion from LTR to RTL.

This is a time consuming process. I have tried to look in the preferences and settings but I have not been able to find a workaround.

Does anyone know how this can be fixed?

Many thanks in advance.

Hikmat
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TagEditor and Arabic Paragraph Formatting in PowerPoint

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »