Auteur du fil: DZiW (X)
DZiW (X)
DZiW (X)
Ukraine
anglais vers russe
+ ...
Oct 29, 2011

Hi guys)

I recently have upgraded my PC and have my HDD replaced, but occasionally I did forget to save some VBA macros which helped me greatly... The problem is I cannot find them now because they were taken from different sources and mostly were remakes and recombinations of many...

Thus I've got a question to those who are good at VBA (there're quite many, if I remember correctly):

1) Many of you work with phpBB/HTML tags for marking bold/italic/underlin
... See more
Hi guys)

I recently have upgraded my PC and have my HDD replaced, but occasionally I did forget to save some VBA macros which helped me greatly... The problem is I cannot find them now because they were taken from different sources and mostly were remakes and recombinations of many...

Thus I've got a question to those who are good at VBA (there're quite many, if I remember correctly):

1) Many of you work with phpBB/HTML tags for marking bold/italic/underlined, but how to prepare (mark-up) a formatted .DOC for the Internet version correctly as a plain text to paste?

For example, there's a sentence "Press OK to blah-blah-blah" which should now read as "Press [ b ]OK[ /b ] to blah-blah-blah".

2) How to replace active hypertext links with their plain text links in brackets?

For instance, there's a hypertext link saying "Check *this* document blah-blah-blah" which should be replaced with "Check *this* (http:/www.document.com) document blah-blah-blah"?

They are two macros I'm missing so much... Indeed, one who seeks will find, but I've been already searching for it for almost three days, and I'm also searching here. Hope it would be useful for many colleagues too

TY
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

VBA: Tags in MS Word

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »