Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5] >
Powwow: Moscow - Russian Federation

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Moscow - Russian Federation".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Elizabeth Adams
Elizabeth Adams  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 08:22
Member (2002)
Russian to English
this friday? May 12, 2003

Today is the 12th, Monday. Are you guys talking about this Friday? That's fine with me, and I've written down the phone numbers here.

Tatiana N: is that your whole phone number?

Has anyone decided where we're meeting?

To Sergei: Thank you for being so considerate, but I'm not exactly a guest

Natalia Koltsova
Natalia Koltsova  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 18:22
English to Russian
+ ...
Meeting date and place May 12, 2003

I suppose we've switched into English...
Friday is a bit tough for me. Besides this Friday is the 16th, which means Ksenia won't even be in Moscow yet. How about Saturday the 17th? It would be nice to have a procedure for working it out. Suggestion: we all post a 'yes' or 'no' to Fri the 16th and Sat the 17th and somebody, say Sergei as the host or Elizabeth as the proposer will post a final notice based on which date gets m
... See more
I suppose we've switched into English...
Friday is a bit tough for me. Besides this Friday is the 16th, which means Ksenia won't even be in Moscow yet. How about Saturday the 17th? It would be nice to have a procedure for working it out. Suggestion: we all post a 'yes' or 'no' to Fri the 16th and Sat the 17th and somebody, say Sergei as the host or Elizabeth as the proposer will post a final notice based on which date gets more votes? Does it sound reasonable? Posting can be replaced/complemented by telephone calls. We do need to make a final decision soon so everybody can make their plans properly. I am now back in Moscow and can be contacted at (+7 /8 in Moscow/) 902 620 66 21 (mobile) or 148-57-37 (home) (don't try to leave a message with my Granny - it doesn't register, just get me on the mobile if I am not home). Hope to see you all soon...

... Let me start the vote, actually:
Fri 16th - serious problems
Sat 17th - yes
Collapse

xeni (X)
xeni (X)
English to Russian
+ ...
Voting May 12, 2003

Sorry, folks, I arrive on Saturday night (May 17), so for me both May 16 and 17 - no.
Hope you change your mind and postpone it till next Friday or Saturday, but if not - good luck to all of you! Maybe next time.

Tatiana Nefyodova
Tatiana Nefyodova  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
English to Russian
+ ...
Ups! May 13, 2003

I thought we've agreed on Friday the 25th!...
To Elizabeth: yes, it is all one needs to call me from Moscow.
Press '8' to enter the long-distance network, then press '252' (the town code), and the rest is my actual phone number

Sergey: when is it best time to phone you?

Сергей Лузан
Сергей Лузан
Russian Federation
German to Russian
+ ...
Tatiana Nefyodova May 13, 2003

Any time. Let's call it Friday the 25th! Any objections? & I would like to accompany your to museums. So, the hour is the question now. We can postpone it even to Sat the 26th. Luck!

Natalia Koltsova
Natalia Koltsova  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
English to Russian
+ ...
Can we really do it on Saturday? May 13, 2003

Friday I'd have to leave at 8 pm and there is no guarantee we will have even started by then (it being a working day). Please give your opinion on Sat the 26th. And let's at least decide if it is an 'evening/night' or 'afternoon/evening' or 'morning/afternoon' meeting Best to you all!

Сергей Лузан
Сергей Лузан
Russian Federation
German to Russian
+ ...
Sat the 26th. May 13, 2003

Ìíåíèÿ?

Elizabeth Adams
United States
Member (2002)
Russian to English
saturday morning May 13, 2003

Sat. morning is fine with me, but earlier would be better (like 10/11) - I can try to find a cafe that will let us have a room

I'm writing in English b/c I'm in a hurry - please don't feel that you have too also!!

Elizabeth Adams
United States
Member (2002)
Russian to English
me again! May 13, 2003

or are we meeting at Sergei's house?

Tatiana Nefyodova
Russian Federation
English to Russian
+ ...
26-å May 13, 2003

Ìíå âñ¸ ðàâíî êîãäà, ìîæíî è â ñóááîòó, 26-ãî. Ìîæíî óñòðîèòü è óòðåííèê Òîëüêî òîãäà ýòî áóäåò ëèáî êàôåøêà, ëèáî ó êîãî-òî äîìà. Åñëè âñòðå÷àòüñÿ âå÷åðîì, òî òî÷íî ëó÷øå â êàêîì-òî çàâåäåíèè, ÷òîáû íå íàïðÿãàòü Ñåðãåÿ ñ ðàçúåçäîì (ó ìåíÿ, íàïðèìåð, ìàøèíû íåò) è íî÷¸âêàìè...
Ýëèçàáåò, à Âû õîòèòå ðàíî óòðîì, ÷òîáû âñêîðå êóäà-òî óéòè?
Êñòàòè, íàäî Êñåíèè ñîîáùèòü î ïåðåíîñå äàòû, à òî îíà óæå ñî âñåìè ðàñïðîùàëàñü.

Сергей Лузан
Сергей Лузан
Russian Federation
German to Russian
+ ...
Tatiana Nefyodova May 13, 2003

Ñëîæíîñòåé íåò. Õîòåëîñü áû ñâîäèòü âàñ âñåõ â ìóçåè íà ýêñêóðñèþ, ðàç óæ âûáèðàåòåñü â Ïåðåäåëêèíî...

Tatiana Nefyodova
Russian Federation
English to Russian
+ ...
Òî åñòü May 13, 2003

Âû íàñ â ëþáîì ñëó÷àå ïðèãëàøàåòå, íå çàâèñèìî îò âðåìåíè ñóòîê?)
À îò êàêîé ñòàíöèè ìåòðî äî Âàñ äîáèðàòüñÿ è ñêîëüêî ïî âðåìåíè è âîîáùå êàê (îáùåñòâåííûì òðàíñïîðòîì) (ìíå åù¸ äî Ìîñêâû îêîëî ÷àñà ïèëèòü, ìîãó è íå óñïåòü ê 10 óòðà!)?

zmejka
zmejka  Identity Verified
Russian to English
+ ...
aw bummer! ÿ çàïóòàëàñü. May 13, 2003

ïÿòíèöà? ñóááîòà? óòðî? íå-óòðî?.. ïåðåäåëêèíî? íå ïåðåäåëêèíî?.. êàôå? íå êàôå?.. ELIZABETH, if you're in Moscow, could you call me? I think I know a cafe where we could all meet

zmejka
zmejka  Identity Verified
Russian to English
+ ...
PS: 238-6368; 8-902-1134553 May 13, 2003

Anna Launay (X)
Anna Launay (X)
France
Local time: 17:22
English to Russian
+ ...
Ìîé òåëåôîí: 8-902-162-4088 May 13, 2003

Ïåðåäåëêèíî íàìíîãî ïðèÿòíåå áûëî áû ñîáðàòüñÿ, ÷åì â ìîñêîâñêîì êàôå. È ïîëåçíîå ñ ïðèÿòíûì ñîâìåñòèòü ìîæíî, ÿ èìåþ â âèäó ìóçåè. Ìîæåò ïðîãîëîñóåì?

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Moscow - Russian Federation

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »