Off topic: advantages and disadvantages across versions (LSP, personal edition, subcontractor edition)
Iniziatore argomento: Eve_D
Feb 24, 2013

Hello,

for a paper I'm writing, I am looking for information on the advantages and disadvantages of the different versions of Across. Any information would be very helpful since I can't find very much information on the internet and I don't have any experience with these different versions...

Thanks in advance!

Wolfgang Jörissen
Wolfgang Jörissen  Identity Verified
Belize
Da Olandese a Tedesco
+ ...
ProZ comparison tool Feb 25, 2013

in particular http://www.proz.com/software-comparison-tool/tool/across_personal_edition/107

...might be a good place to start finding out why Across has one of the lowest ratings among translators. For what it's worth, it did not convince me either. I personally boycot this piece of s....oftware.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

advantages and disadvantages across versions (LSP, personal edition, subcontractor edition)

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »