Off topic: Wow. An Apple Watch every Friday!
Thread poster: Tom in London
Tom in London
Tom in London
United Kingdom
Local time: 16:42
Member (2008)
Italian to English
Oct 5, 2016

I wondered what those little cars were that have suddenly appeared at the top of the Proz website, so I clicked on one and it said:

"With your membership purchase or renewal, you get entered for a chance to win: An Apple Watch every Friday"

Wow!

The thing is, though: I don't want an Apple watch - not even one; and certainly not another one every Friday.

Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member for the following reason: Empty post
DZiW (X)
DZiW (X)
Ukraine
English to Russian
+ ...
Watch an apple Oct 6, 2016

Tom, please, cease that Applexit, for you must be proud to be damn lucky to get a chance to win a gadget without SIM and working with iPhone only)

Not sure how they choose what is better for someone, but you always can present it someone or exchange for something more useful or buy apples, why?

Cheers

Tom in London
Tom in London
United Kingdom
Local time: 16:42
Member (2008)
Italian to English
TOPIC STARTER
? Oct 6, 2016

DZiW wrote:

Tom, please, cease that Applexit, for you must be proud to be damn lucky to get a chance to win a gadget without SIM and working with iPhone only)

Not sure how they choose what is better for someone, but you always can present it someone or exchange for something more useful or buy apples, why?

Cheers

I don't understand that- sorry. I was just making a little joke about sentence construction.

I fear there are some who feel offended by the slightest criticism of Apple.....

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Wow. An Apple Watch every Friday!

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »