Pages sur ce sujet:   < [1 2 3 4] >
Powwow: Miami - United States

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Miami - United States".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Lingo Pros
Lingo Pros
États-Unis
Local time: 08:38
persan (farsi) vers anglais
+ ...
Menu for lunch or snacks Mar 16, 2005

Please check Shiraz Kabab Cafe menu. Those desserts are all so yummmy:

http://www.persianvillage.com/anncmnt/anitem.cfm?AnnID=36

Chris Jones
Chris Jones  Identity Verified
anglais vers coréen
+ ...
OK, how about ... Mar 17, 2005

April 30th at the Shiraz Kaba Cafe at 6pm for dinner?

Lingo Pros
Lingo Pros
États-Unis
+ ...
April 30th/ 1- 2 pm Mar 17, 2005

I just called Shiraz Kabab Cafe and asked the owner about the buffet.

They have lunch buffet for $8 on Saturdays 12-4 pm. Best time of meeting there is 1 or 2 pm.

Chris Jones
anglais vers coréen
+ ...
Like I said... Mar 17, 2005

How about Shiraz Kabab Cafe around 1 or 2pm on April 30th.

Crystal Samples
Crystal Samples  Identity Verified
États-Unis
Local time: 07:38
français vers anglais
+ ...
Sounds good to me :-) Mar 18, 2005

Sounds good to me, but I see a lot of maybes on the board. How many will confirm attendance?

Chris Jones
anglais vers coréen
+ ...
Its in my social calendar, see you there.(EOM) Mar 18, 2005

annakh
annakh
États-Unis
Membre (2005)
anglais vers arménien
+ ...
Shiraz Kabab Cafe Mar 18, 2005

Shiraz Kabab is fine for me also as i am from Armenia (Caucasus) so Persian food is something really close to Armenian:-) April 30, Shiraz (by the way Shiraz is a surname of big Armenian whiter) is fine for me. Let's decide the time...1 or 2 is great

Lingo Pros
Lingo Pros
États-Unis
+ ...
April 30/Shiraz/ 1 pm Mar 18, 2005

1- goester79
2- sindee21
3- Chris Jones
4- annakh
5- Teresa Lopez
6- Lingo Pros

The rest please confirm.

As we don't know what kind of place this Shiraz is, please everybody think of a second plan too! If the place is not that good for after lunch discussions, we can always move to another place preferably nearby.

See you guys there.

Over and out.

Michael Kowalewski
Michael Kowalewski  Identity Verified
États-Unis
Membre (2008)
portugais vers anglais
+ ...
April 30th sounds fine Mar 18, 2005

Michael Kowalewski
Michael Kowalewski  Identity Verified
États-Unis
Membre (2008)
portugais vers anglais
+ ...
April 30 Mar 18, 2005

Sounds good to me. The restaurant sounds fine too. Just keep me posted.
Michael

annakh
annakh
États-Unis
Membre (2005)
anglais vers arménien
+ ...
April 30/Shiraz/ 1 pm ? Mar 18, 2005

So it is April 30/Shiraz/ 1 pm ? is it final? maybe the people who are going to participate should exchange phone numbers, just in case....?
mine is 786 318 7914

Nabil Salem
Nabil Salem  Identity Verified
arabe vers anglais
+ ...
Alternate Venue for Consideration Mar 19, 2005

I personally know the owner O shitaz Kebab -Ali Kahkpour and his wife are very nice people. But may I suggest another place too: John Martin's Irish pub & Restaurant, in the middle of Coral Gables on Miracle Mile. They have a separate dining room as well as a meeting/functions room upstairs. I know the owners too and I can ask for some special deal. Also, following our meeting, we can stroll in the Gables to other places (pubs, rest, Barnes & Noble, etc) or if interested we can visit South Beach... See more
I personally know the owner O shitaz Kebab -Ali Kahkpour and his wife are very nice people. But may I suggest another place too: John Martin's Irish pub & Restaurant, in the middle of Coral Gables on Miracle Mile. They have a separate dining room as well as a meeting/functions room upstairs. I know the owners too and I can ask for some special deal. Also, following our meeting, we can stroll in the Gables to other places (pubs, rest, Barnes & Noble, etc) or if interested we can visit South Beach, to make the gathering worthwhile for those visiting from outside Miami. I like to hear your comments. Regards. Nabil Tel. 305-285 1777Collapse

Crystal Samples
Crystal Samples  Identity Verified
États-Unis
Local time: 07:38
français vers anglais
+ ...
reporter Mar 22, 2005

anyone want to volunteer to be the reporter? I'd do it myself, but I've never been to one of these things before, and I think it should be someone with more experience in powwow matters

Paulette Pagani
Paulette Pagani  Identity Verified
États-Unis
anglais vers espagnol
+ ...
will attend Mar 22, 2005

will attend with gabriela guzman. My number is 3054087939. I´ll arrive in Miami on the 29th. Thanks

Nabil Salem
Nabil Salem  Identity Verified
arabe vers anglais
+ ...
One more suggestion Mar 22, 2005

Not to confuse you but responding to an earlier posting requesting an alternate venue, may I suggest one more place in Coconut Grove: Monty's by the Bay. It is an outdoor place by the marina, very pleasant and great fun too. They have a typical south Florida menu including fish (fried or grilled), salads and draught beer. The choice is yours. I am asking Teresa to post or email me her number to liaise. Anyway, I will be there plus another.

Pages sur ce sujet:   < [1 2 3 4] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Modérateur(s) de ce forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Miami - United States

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »