Kudoz points not being updated (Staff: "fixed")
Thread poster: Maha Arara
Maha Arara
Maha Arara  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 22:36
English to Arabic
+ ...
Aug 4, 2009

Dear All,

For around a week now, my Kudoz point are not being updated, not on the home page and not in the profile, although I have been earning some points. Appreciate your valuable assistance.

Regards,
Maha

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2009-08-05 15:25 GMT]

Yasutomo Kanazawa
Yasutomo Kanazawa  Identity Verified
Japan
Local time: 06:36
Member (2005)
English to Japanese
+ ...
Having the same problem here... Aug 4, 2009

I found out about two days ago that my KudoZ points are not being updated. Maybe a bug or something...

Laurent KRAULAND (X)
Laurent KRAULAND (X)  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 23:36
French to German
+ ...
ProZ.com staff notified. EOM. Aug 4, 2009

Thanks for the information!
Laurent K.

[Edited at 2009-08-04 06:59 GMT]

Maria Mastruzzo
Maria Mastruzzo  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 07:36
English to Spanish
+ ...
Same problem Aug 4, 2009

I have just posted a support request about this same problem.

Bruce Gordon
Bruce Gordon  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Dutch to English
+ ...
For about a week now? Aug 4, 2009

I'm not sure, but I think some points I was awarded ab out a week ago, and certainly some since then, haven't been added.

Laurent K., cna you confirm that this is being looked into? 'Thanks for the information' doesn;t tell us very much!

Laurent KRAULAND (X)
France
French to German
+ ...
Precisions Aug 4, 2009

Bruce Gordon wrote:

I'm not sure, but I think some points I was awarded ab out a week ago, and certainly some since then, haven't been added.

Laurent K., cna you confirm that this is being looked into? 'Thanks for the information' doesn;t tell us very much!

Hi Bruce,
I have notified staff about this thread as I saw it, so either Jared or another staff member will look into that matter ASAP. This of course does not prevent you from sending a support ticket - I would even encourage it.

HTH
Laurent

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Local time: 18:36
SITE STAFF
Thanks for reporting-- looking into it Aug 4, 2009

Thanks everyone for reporting this, and thanks Laurent for notifying staff. This is being looked into, and I will get back to you here when the problem has been found or resolved. Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Best regards,

Jared

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
SITE STAFF
Be sure to report details via support request Aug 4, 2009

Hello again,

Could I ask those who have not submitted a support request on this already to do so? This will help staff look into this better. Be sure to include any relevant details, such as questions for which you were awarded points that you believe were not added to your totals.

For example, Bruce, I just ran through your point total and the questions you have answered and received PRO points for, and they appear to match. Are you still noticing the problem?
<
... See more
Hello again,

Could I ask those who have not submitted a support request on this already to do so? This will help staff look into this better. Be sure to include any relevant details, such as questions for which you were awarded points that you believe were not added to your totals.

For example, Bruce, I just ran through your point total and the questions you have answered and received PRO points for, and they appear to match. Are you still noticing the problem?

Best regards,

Jared
Collapse

Maha Arara
Maha Arara  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
My Kudoz points have been updated, thanks Aug 5, 2009

The points have been updated, thanks.

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
SITE STAFF
Good to hear Aug 5, 2009

That's good to hear, Maha. This should be working correctly now. If anyone else is still having problems, please let me know, either here or via support request. Thanks!

Best regards,

Jared

Leonor Machado
Leonor Machado  Identity Verified
English to Portuguese
Hello there Aug 6, 2009

Just to inform that my points are not being updated for some time either; is there any problem? (

Best regards
Leonor Machado

Laurent KRAULAND (X)
France
French to German
+ ...
Support ticket Aug 6, 2009

Hi Leonor,
first of all, welcome to ProZ.com's forums. The best way of dealing with this issue is to send a support request to the ProZ.com staff: http://www.proz.com/support

HTH
Laurent K.

[Edited at 2009-08-06 09:48 GMT]

RominaZ
RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Please submit a support request. Aug 6, 2009

Hi Leonor,

Leonor Machado wrote:

Just to inform that my points are not being updated for some time either; is there any problem? (

Best regards
Leonor Machado

I do not see any support request under your name yet. Are you still having the problem? If so, please submit your request here http://www.proz.com/support and indicate the questions for which you have received points that were not updated.

Thanks.
Romina

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Kudoz points not being updated (Staff: "fixed")

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »