Can't login to TWS - stating that I have exceeded the number of computers allowed
Thread poster: Reindel
Reindel
Reindel  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:32
English to Danish
+ ...
Jan 6, 2022

All of a sudden I can no longer login to TWS. I get an error message saying "You have exceeded the number of computers allowed for connecting to Translation Workspace".

I have only one computer and the problem is not caused by a missing token as different tokens are still valid.
I have restarted, waited but the problem remains, which of course is most unfortunate as I have tons of work still to do today...

Does anyone have the same problem? Any help would be most
... See more
All of a sudden I can no longer login to TWS. I get an error message saying "You have exceeded the number of computers allowed for connecting to Translation Workspace".

I have only one computer and the problem is not caused by a missing token as different tokens are still valid.
I have restarted, waited but the problem remains, which of course is most unfortunate as I have tons of work still to do today...

Does anyone have the same problem? Any help would be most appreciated.
Collapse

Wolfgang Schoene
Wolfgang Schoene  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 10:32
Member (2007)
English to German
+ ...
Not of great help... Jan 6, 2022

Reindel wrote:

Does anyone have the same problem? Any help would be most appreciated.

but this is the situation where you should have a second CAT tool.

Reindel
Reindel  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:32
English to Danish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Reply to suggestion Jan 6, 2022

Oh, I have tons of other CAT tools. That is not the issue.

Also it seems to have been a glitch on the server side, after af couple hours it works again.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can't login to TWS - stating that I have exceeded the number of computers allowed

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »