Diana Obermeyer
Diana Obermeyer  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 11:03
Member (2013)
German to English
+ ...
May 30, 2023

I recently had issues with invoice deliveries.
Several long-term clients who have always paid on time without fail for several years suddenly seemed to fall behind.
I had received the CC to the invoices and they are marked as sent on the invoicing platform.
When I sent out the reminder from the platform, I received no response.
I then emailed them directly, and it appears none of the platform-based emails were received.
If this had been one isolated case, I would'v
... See more
I recently had issues with invoice deliveries.
Several long-term clients who have always paid on time without fail for several years suddenly seemed to fall behind.
I had received the CC to the invoices and they are marked as sent on the invoicing platform.
When I sent out the reminder from the platform, I received no response.
I then emailed them directly, and it appears none of the platform-based emails were received.
If this had been one isolated case, I would've assumed changed settings or other factors on their end. But this is affecting several extremely reliable clients.

Has anyone else experienced these issues?
Collapse

Charlie Bavington
Charlie Bavington  Identity Verified
French to English
Platform? May 30, 2023

So are you saying that you have a number of otherwise unconnected clients who all use the same invoicing platform?

If so, it sounds like an issue with the platform (e.g. your email address has been somehow flagged - is that a possibility?) but perhaps it would be easier if you named the platform, so other people who use it can contribute.

[Edited at 2023-05-30 15:17 GMT]

Diana Obermeyer
Diana Obermeyer  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Member (2013)
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Yes May 30, 2023

The ProZ invoicing platform. That's why I'm posting here.
I never had issues with it in 10 years, this is all this last month.
Yes, totally unconnected clients in different countries.

Charlie Bavington
Charlie Bavington  Identity Verified
French to English
Oops - apols May 30, 2023

Yes, I just came back to check for updates and then realised it was posted in the "proz tech support" section. Sorry about that. Good luck getting it sorted (support ticket to prod them into action?)

Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida

Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
Portugal
Member (2007)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
@Diana May 30, 2023

It’s probably better to send a support ticket to Proz staff than to post it in this section…

Christel Zipfel
Josephine Cassar

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Invoice delivery

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »