Jacek Rogala
Jacek Rogala
Poland
English to Polish
+ ...
Aug 12, 2023

Good morning CET,

re: EN/EN pair (exclusively): asking questions in this pair

Has anyone experienced problems in posting/submitting question starting - the "Ask question" drop-down Terminology menu - from 9 August 2023 on?
Any hints or advices from affected by this lack of the function colleagues?
I use Edge and Chrome - permanetly being updated browsers.

Thank you very much indeed for your attention to this my note.

Andrea Capuselli
Andrea Capuselli
Local time: 05:04
SITE STAFF
SITE LOCALIZER
Could you tell me more about the issue you are facing? Aug 13, 2023

Hi, Jacek!

I hope you are well. Thank you for reporting this.

I tried testing this, and I seem to be able to post questions without issue on both Chrome and Firefox.

I haven't seen other similar reports yet, so I wanted to ask you for more information about the issue that you are facing. Could you tell me more about what it is that you experience? Slow loading times, an error message, etc.?

I see that you have sent a support request, so I w
... See more
Hi, Jacek!

I hope you are well. Thank you for reporting this.

I tried testing this, and I seem to be able to post questions without issue on both Chrome and Firefox.

I haven't seen other similar reports yet, so I wanted to ask you for more information about the issue that you are facing. Could you tell me more about what it is that you experience? Slow loading times, an error message, etc.?

I see that you have sent a support request, so I will be checking with my colleagues to see if they had any more luck replicating the issue, and we'll update you shortly through that channel.

Thank you for your patience!
Collapse

Jacek Rogala

Jacek Rogala
Jacek Rogala
Poland
English to Polish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
asking questions as in the body solved Aug 15, 2023

Thank very much you Andrea for your feedback!
The problem has been miraculously fixed and asking question under the old interface in the EN/EN pair works again!
Maybe I've treated the issue unpatiently, so cannot apologize enough!

Andrea Capuselli
Andrea Capuselli
Local time: 05:04
SITE STAFF
SITE LOCALIZER
Glad to hear that! Aug 15, 2023

Hi, Jacek!

I am glad to hear that the function is working again. It's possible that this was a consequence of some performance issues during the weekends. If you notice anything off, don't hesitate to report it! We are issuing some updates, and your report might be of great help.

Have a lovely week ahead!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

"Ask question" facility

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »