Myriam Moreno Hijazo
Myriam Moreno Hijazo  Identity Verified
Malta
Local time: 13:49
Member (2020)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Oct 11, 2023

I was wondering what the response timeline is for verification or pool applications. I have a pending application for the videogame localizer pool from September 6th which is, as far as I can see, still untouched. The same goes for the request to verify my identity sent on the same day (sadly I have no way to follow up on the status!). This is a bit baffling to me since Proz is very quick to take the subscription payment, which is not cheap, and this is not the level of service I expected from t... See more
I was wondering what the response timeline is for verification or pool applications. I have a pending application for the videogame localizer pool from September 6th which is, as far as I can see, still untouched. The same goes for the request to verify my identity sent on the same day (sadly I have no way to follow up on the status!). This is a bit baffling to me since Proz is very quick to take the subscription payment, which is not cheap, and this is not the level of service I expected from the professional membership.Collapse

Sebastian Witte

Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 12:49
Member (2007)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
@Myriam Oct 11, 2023

As far as I know there are no response times. I don’t belong to any pool, so I can’t help you there, but when I asked my identity to be verified it took a few days (can’t remember exactly how many though). Why don’t you insist sending another ticket?

Good luck!

Yana Dovgopol
Yana Dovgopol
Local time: 14:49
SITE STAFF
Your identity has been verified Oct 11, 2023

Myriam Moreno Hijazo wrote:

I was wondering what the response timeline is for verification or pool applications. I have a pending application for the videogame localizer pool from September 6th which is, as far as I can see, still untouched. The same goes for the request to verify my identity sent on the same day (sadly I have no way to follow up on the status!). This is a bit baffling to me since Proz is very quick to take the subscription payment, which is not cheap, and this is not the level of service I expected from the professional membership.

Hi Myriam,

Your identity has been verified.

In regards to your applications, please submit a support request to have your applications checked. I am afraid there may be a delay in the reply to applications submitted due to the large number of requests at the moment.

Hope this helps.

Bests,
Yana

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Response times for tickets/verification

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »