Wrong membership start date (Staff: Fixed)
Лице кое објавува дискусија: Zea_Mays
Zea_Mays
Zea_Mays  Identity Verified
Италија
Local time: 11:56
англиски на германски
+ ...
Oct 31, 2023

I have noticed that my membership start date has been changed and is now stating "Dec. 2021" while it is (19th) February 2008 - the registration confirmation email is still in my inbox.
I am posting this here as I can't submit a change request (it says "Your start date can not be earlier than your registration date").


texjax DDS PhD
 
Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Local time: 06:56
ПЕРСОНАЛ НА СТРАНИЦАТА
Fixed Oct 31, 2023

Hi Zea,

It looks like your "member since" date reset in 2021, when your membership expired in August and was renewed in that December. You are correct about your registration date on the site. Your first membership purchase was in June of 2009 (thanks!), so I have set the date back to that. You'll see your membership purchase/renewal history in the Wallet section of your account.

Jared


Zea_Mays
 
Zea_Mays
Zea_Mays  Identity Verified
Италија
Local time: 11:56
англиски на германски
+ ...
ОТПОЧНУВАЧ НА ТЕМА
Thanks Jared Oct 31, 2023

This change has happened recently as it always stated 2009 (quite a long time ago indeed),
and as far as I can see some other members are affected where 2023 is shown as their membership start year.


 
texjax DDS PhD
texjax DDS PhD  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:56
Член (2006)
англиски на италијански
+ ...
Another bug? Nov 1, 2023

Same here, thank you Zea for pointing that out.

I believe I registered at the beginning of 2006, and I've been a paying member since May 10, 2006. However it's now stated that I've been a member since November 22, 2018.

The current error appears both in my profile and in the KudoZ leaders page. Not sure where else this information can be found.



[Edited at 2023-11-01 19:49 GMT]


Michele Fauble
Zea_Mays
 
Michele Fauble
Michele Fauble  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:56
норвешки на англиски
+ ...
Me too Nov 1, 2023

Wrong membership date on my profile too.

Maybe we should get a membership discount until all the bigs are fixed.


Zea_Mays
 
Jennifer Levey
Jennifer Levey  Identity Verified
Чиле
Local time: 06:56
шпански на англиски
+ ...
And me! Nov 1, 2023

My profile says Registered at ProZ.com: Oct 2014
But my Kudoz record shows that my first answer was posted on 9 Feb '06.

I also have a pending support ticket ( https://www.proz.com/ticket/730625 ) concerning the absence of posts in the 'Poll discussion' forum in my "My forum posts" list. I now realise that that same list doesn't show any forum posts at all prior
... See more
My profile says Registered at ProZ.com: Oct 2014
But my Kudoz record shows that my first answer was posted on 9 Feb '06.

I also have a pending support ticket ( https://www.proz.com/ticket/730625 ) concerning the absence of posts in the 'Poll discussion' forum in my "My forum posts" list. I now realise that that same list doesn't show any forum posts at all prior to the (incorrect) registration date indicated above.

The good news is that the Browniz I am losing on account of these bugs aren't worth anything anyway...
▲ Collapse


Zea_Mays
 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Модератори на овој форум
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wrong membership start date (Staff: Fixed)






Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Draftsmith
Edit Translations Faster With Affordable AI You Can Trust

Draftsmith is an affordable AI editing tool for busy translators. It works directly in Microsoft Word, supporting the way you work ProZ members receive a 20% discount on a single user subscription of Draftsmith.

More info »