I can't log into your site on Google
Лице кое објавува дискусија: joanna menda
joanna menda
joanna menda  Identity Verified
Канада
Local time: 23:58
француски на англиски
Nov 8, 2025

Hi
I was logged out of your site on Google and can't seem to log back in. It recognises me, but then logs me out. However, I have no problem logging into your site from Firefox.
Please advise.
Thanks
Joanna


 
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
Португалија
Local time: 04:58
Член (2007)
англиски на португалски
+ ...
@Joanna Nov 8, 2025

It's probably better and faster for you to send a support request to the help center...

Jorge Payan
joanna menda
 
Lieven Malaise
Lieven Malaise  Identity Verified
Белгија
Local time: 05:58
Член (2020)
француски на холандски
+ ...
Chrome Nov 8, 2025

Chrome seems to be a problem. I had continuous problems with slowly loading Proz pages until I changed browsers. No more trouble now.

joanna menda
 
joanna menda
joanna menda  Identity Verified
Канада
Local time: 23:58
француски на англиски
ОТПОЧНУВАЧ НА ТЕМА
Thanks! Nov 8, 2025

Thanks! I just sent an email to support.
Wishing you a great weekend


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Модератори на овој форум
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I can't log into your site on Google






Pastey
Your smart companion app

Pastey is an innovative desktop application that bridges the gap between human expertise and artificial intelligence. With intuitive keyboard shortcuts, Pastey transforms your source text into AI-powered draft translations.

Find out more »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »