Project History -- instructions for an outsourcer?
Thread poster: Adam Podstawczynski (X)
Adam Podstawczynski (X)
Adam Podstawczynski (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:08
Polish to English
+ ...
Jan 25, 2006

Hello,

I've posted an entry in my Project History. The outsourcer was selected from Blue Board entries, and I requested a feedback. However, I contacted the outsourcer via e-mail later, and they claim they would like to grade my performance, but have no idea on how to do that. They claim they have not received any e-mail message from proz.com.

Since I am not an outsourcer myself, could you please provide generic instructions on how an outsourcer should proceed to grade
... See more
Hello,

I've posted an entry in my Project History. The outsourcer was selected from Blue Board entries, and I requested a feedback. However, I contacted the outsourcer via e-mail later, and they claim they would like to grade my performance, but have no idea on how to do that. They claim they have not received any e-mail message from proz.com.

Since I am not an outsourcer myself, could you please provide generic instructions on how an outsourcer should proceed to grade a project as positive, negative or neutral? I'd pass the instructions to the outsourcer then.

Thank you.

[Edited at 2006-01-25 08:59]
Collapse

Colin Brady
Colin Brady  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 19:08
French to English
+ ...
How to leave Project History feedback without email notification Jan 25, 2006

Adam Podstawczynski wrote:
Since I am not an outsourcer myself, could you please provide generic instructions on how an outsourcer should proceed to grade a project as positive, negative or neutral? I'd pass the instructions to the outsourcer then.

Hi Adam,

It looks like notifications were sent for the 2 projects you have pending client corroboration. They were sent to the main email address the Blue Board outsourcers have on record with us. If they did not receive the notification, they can still leave feedback for your project. To do so, they can log into a ProZ.com account that is associated with their Blue Board record, and leave you feedback in their Outsourcer Control Center located here:

http://www.proz.com/?sp=jobs&sp_mode=occ&sp_mode_occ=feedback

I hope this helps. Thanks for using the site.

Best Regards,
Colin

Adam Podstawczynski (X)
Adam Podstawczynski (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:08
Polish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thank you Jan 29, 2006

Thank you Colin, I have passed the instructions to the agency.

Best regards,

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Project History -- instructions for an outsourcer?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »