Discussion for ProZ.com's 2011 freelance translator virtual conference session (2011): A few days of training, a lifetime of opportunities: getting started as a professional medical interpreter
rachelhart
rachelhart

Local time: 19:21
английский => португальский
+ ...
not connecting Sep 30, 2011

I am not being able to start this session, is there something going on?

Thank you, Rachel

Nicola Beedle
Nicola Beedle  Identity Verified
Великобритания
Local time: 03:21
испанский => английский
+ ...
On-demand Sep 30, 2011

Hi there,

I missed a few sessions this morning but have since been on and attended a couple of the sessions. However, I wanted to catch up on the ones from this morning but when I click on the "on demand content" at the side of the title - nothing happens. When will this content be available and will I be able to access it having not attended that specific event?

Thanks!

Drew MacFadyen
Drew MacFadyen  Identity Verified
США
Local time: 22:21
испанский => английский
+ ...
on demand Sep 30, 2011

There is an issue where on demand videos are not being displayed to some. Rest assured we are working to solve it.

Regarding access - if you registered, and attended today, you will have access to the videos for 90 days - regardless of membership status, partial, non-members etc should/will have access.

We're working to solve this bug as fast as we can.

Regards,

Drew

Drew MacFadyen
Drew MacFadyen  Identity Verified
США
Local time: 22:21
испанский => английский
+ ...
On demand Sep 30, 2011

The on-demand videos should be working properly. I pseudo logged in as some on this forum that had issues and confirmed that the on-demand videos are working properly now.

Regards,

Drew

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Модератор(ы) этого форума
Drew MacFadyen[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion for ProZ.com's 2011 freelance translator virtual conference session (2011): A few days of training, a lifetime of opportunities: getting started as a professional medical interpreter

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »