Problems with Hotmail
Лице кое објавува дискусија: Eman Riesh
Eman Riesh
Eman Riesh  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:16
арапски на англиски
+ ...
Mar 29, 2008

Hi all,

I have been experiencing a problem with hotmail for quite a long while. Simply, the problem is: I cannot change my password or even any other personal information. When I try to open the 'account summary page', in which we manage our accounts and change passwords...etc., the page does not load at all. It just keeps circling and displaying 'loading'. Even if I kept waiting for days, nothing shows up or load.

I addressed their support system but they don't seem
... See more
Hi all,

I have been experiencing a problem with hotmail for quite a long while. Simply, the problem is: I cannot change my password or even any other personal information. When I try to open the 'account summary page', in which we manage our accounts and change passwords...etc., the page does not load at all. It just keeps circling and displaying 'loading'. Even if I kept waiting for days, nothing shows up or load.

I addressed their support system but they don't seem to care for anyone's problems. They kept sending automated answers that don't have any solutions, just contained instructions: go to the account summary page, then click on ..... they acted as if they were introducing us a new invention that we are not accustomed to. Even when I asked for any 'human' to answer me in personal, there was no move.

For those colleagues who use hotmail, do you face the same? Are you able to change your password or any personal information?

In case of you can do this, can you please tell me how-to, away from the 'account summary page'?

Thank you all.

Eman
▲ Collapse


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Модератори на овој форум
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]
Prachya Mruetusatorn[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problems with Hotmail






Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »