sober.o virus
Лице кое објавува дискусија: Daniel Bird
Daniel Bird
Daniel Bird  Identity Verified
Обединето Кралство
Local time: 05:25
германски на англиски
May 3, 2005

I know we're all very tech savvy now, but if you're football crazy, look out for a seemingly tempting offer - I have been mailed sober.n and sober.p today already under not very convincing "siemens.com 2 and "reuters.com" pseudonyms. See http://www.zdnet.de/news/security/0,39023046,39132825,00.htm?h

Best regards
Dan Bird


 
Trudy Peters
Trudy Peters  Identity Verified
Соединети Американски Држави
Local time: 00:25
германски на англиски
+ ...
Checkers May 3, 2005

Apologies for changing the subject a bit, but I received two emails in my junk-mail folder today from [can't remember name]@checkers.proz.com.

Does anybody know what that is all about? Needless to say, I deleted them.

Trudy


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Модератори на овој форум
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]
Prachya Mruetusatorn[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

sober.o virus






Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »