This site uses cookies.
Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
For more information, please see the ProZ.com privacy policy.
VIA AILooking for an interpreter?
Remoto by ProZ.com connects you with an identity-verified interpreter by video or phone in about 60 seconds — 300+ languages, on demand or booked ahead.
Try Remoto »
I don't know if this has been posted before. I just downloaded Microsoft's AntiSpyware because Ad-aware and Bazooka couldn't do anything about a horrible spyware I had in my computer. And it removed all the spyware my pc in about 5 minutes.
The program is easy --and fast-- to install and to use. It loads in a second and it not only removes adware but it also has real time protection. Since it's a beta version it may have its risks but it seems a pretty good program.
I don't know if this has been posted before. I just downloaded Microsoft's AntiSpyware because Ad-aware and Bazooka couldn't do anything about a horrible spyware I had in my computer. And it removed all the spyware my pc in about 5 minutes.
The program is easy --and fast-- to install and to use. It loads in a second and it not only removes adware but it also has real time protection. Since it's a beta version it may have its risks but it seems a pretty good program.
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Benno Groeneveld Соединети Американски Држави Local time: 14:09 англиски на холандски + ...
I downloaded and ran
Jul 13, 2005
the Mircosoft antispyware program. It scanned my hard drive, result: no spyware found. I then ran SpySweeper (for which I pay a small subscription fee, about $30 for two yesrs), it found and removed 16 spyware programs. Ad-Aware (free) then found another 11 problems.
Translators shall not live by one anti-spyware program alone.
Benno
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Gabriel Lang Франција Local time: 20:09 англиски на француски
The previous comment applies to antivirus
Jul 13, 2005
It is safer to run different antivirus from time to time.
I personnaly use the AVG free version and download trials from other vendor (Norton, Panda, Kapersky ...) in order to run a full scan with a different technology. The only thing is that you have to wait for new releases if you want to use another trialware from the same vendor.
T... See more
It is safer to run different antivirus from time to time.
I personnaly use the AVG free version and download trials from other vendor (Norton, Panda, Kapersky ...) in order to run a full scan with a different technology. The only thing is that you have to wait for new releases if you want to use another trialware from the same vendor.
There are other free Antispywares
- a² : http://www.emsisoft.net/fr/
- spybot : http://www.safer-networking.org/en/
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.
Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop
and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.
Edit Translations Faster With Affordable AI You Can Trust
Draftsmith is an affordable AI editing tool for busy translators. It works directly in Microsoft Word, supporting the way you work
ProZ members receive a 20% discount on a single user subscription of Draftsmith.