Is Trados Studio 2015 upgrade available?
Thread poster: aamasheh
aamasheh
aamasheh
France
Local time: 18:54
French to Arabic
+ ...
Jun 20, 2023

Hello, I have the Trados Studio 2015 and I want to upgrade it but there are no upgrades available. Does this mean that it is too old and I have to get a new Trados Studio or is there a problem with my account?

In short, is it still possible to upgrade Trados Studio 2015?

Thanks

Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
Probably too old Jun 20, 2023

aamasheh wrote:
Does this mean that it is too old and I have to get a new Trados Studio or is there a problem with my account?

My guess is that it probably means that it's too old to be upgraded.

Dr. Tilmann Kleinau
Dr. Tilmann Kleinau  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2006)
English to German
+ ...
Impossible Jun 20, 2023

Hello,
I am afraid I have to tell you that you need version 2019 or 2021 to upgrade to 2022 because version 2015 is not compatible with 2019 to 2022 any more. Kind regards.

Jaime Oriard
Robert Rietvelt

Yossi Rozenman
Yossi Rozenman  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2006)
English to Hebrew
+ ...
Do you really need the new version? Jun 21, 2023

Version 2015 is not bad at all. In your place, I would purchase the latest version if and only if you really need it (customers demand etc.).
Version 2022 is very unstable (crushes out of the blue every now and then), and in my opinion does not offer anything that worth investing so much money.

Yaotl Altan

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Is Trados Studio 2015 upgrade available?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »