This site uses cookies.
Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
For more information, please see the ProZ.com privacy policy.
VIA AILooking for an interpreter?
Remoto by ProZ.com connects you with an identity-verified interpreter by video or phone in about 60 seconds — 300+ languages, on demand or booked ahead.
Try Remoto »
Carlos Alvarez Обединето Кралство Local time: 18:53 Член (2005) француски на англиски + ...
Sep 10, 2007
When I switch my computer on I get a message saying that a Java update is available, and asking me if I want to download it (in fact my computer was bought in France and the message is in French). So far I have been ignoring it, I don't want to infect the computer with anything nasty, and my attitude has been "if it aint broke, don't fix it". So far I have not had any major problems with my computer. Am I doing the right thing by ignoring these messages?
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Xiangdong Zhuo Кина Local time: 01:53 англиски на кинески
That is all right
Sep 11, 2007
Take on what you really need and let others go away.
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
esperantisto Local time: 20:53 англиски на руски + ...
ЛОКАЛИЗАТОР НА САЈТОТ
Basically yes,
Sep 11, 2007
"if it aint broke, don't fix it". But check your Java version. If it's old good 1.4, I'd strongly recommend upgrading to current 1.6, as ift offers performance improvement and better font rendering (at least).
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Edit Translations Faster With Affordable AI You Can Trust
Draftsmith is an affordable AI editing tool for busy translators. It works directly in Microsoft Word, supporting the way you work
ProZ members receive a 20% discount on a single user subscription of Draftsmith.
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!
The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.