GlossPost: Ceramic materials glossary (eng > eng)
Лице кое објавува дискусија: jccantrell
jccantrell
jccantrell  Identity Verified
Соединети Американски Држави
Local time: 08:50
Член (2005)
германски на англиски
Jul 23, 2003

A new GlossPost URL has been entered.

Posted by: jccantrell

Title: Ceramic materials glossary

Source language(s): eng

Target language(s): eng

Comments:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Found it while surfing.



English only, but looks quite specialized

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

... See more
A new GlossPost URL has been entered.

Posted by: jccantrell

Title: Ceramic materials glossary

Source language(s): eng

Target language(s): eng

Comments:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Found it while surfing.



English only, but looks quite specialized

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



URL: http://www.digitalfire.ab.ca/cermat/glossary/index.php

GlossPost entry: http://www.proz.com/glossaries/2107
▲ Collapse


 
Pat Jenner (X)
Pat Jenner (X)
Local time: 16:50
германски на англиски
+ ...
confirmation Jul 24, 2003

As an enthusiastic hobby potter I was delighted to see this posted. I can confirm that the technical terms are accurate, though the usage is US rather than UK (for instance, in the UK we say bisque-fired rather than once-fired). I have found a French ceramics site (http://perso.wanadoo.fr/smart2000/. It's mainly in French, with a monolingual French glossary, but some sections are in both French and En... See more
As an enthusiastic hobby potter I was delighted to see this posted. I can confirm that the technical terms are accurate, though the usage is US rather than UK (for instance, in the UK we say bisque-fired rather than once-fired). I have found a French ceramics site (http://perso.wanadoo.fr/smart2000/. It's mainly in French, with a monolingual French glossary, but some sections are in both French and English and there is a multilingual glossary which, allowing for idiosyncratic spelling, is pretty accurate for English. I'll see if I can find some German and Dutch sites when time permits. ▲ Collapse


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Модератори на овој форум
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

GlossPost: Ceramic materials glossary (eng > eng)







LinguaCore
AI Translation at Your Fingertips

The underlying LLM technology of LinguaCore offers AI translations of unprecedented quality. Quick and simple. Add a human linguistic review at the end for expert-level quality at a fraction of the cost and time.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »