Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5]
Bugs in the website? (Staff: developers are looking into it)
Thread poster: TargamaT team
Zea_Mays
Zea_Mays  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 10:11
Member (2009)
English to German
+ ...
New "bug": forum posts from paying members need now vetting too? Jan 11

After replying to a forum post I got this message: Ihre Nachricht wurde in der Datenbank gespeichert.
Hinweis: Ihre Nachricht wird von einem Moderator geprüft, bevor sie für die Nutzer sichtbar gemacht wird.
"Your message has been saved in the database.
Note: Your message will be checked by a moderator before it is made visible
... See more
After replying to a forum post I got this message: Ihre Nachricht wurde in der Datenbank gespeichert.
Hinweis: Ihre Nachricht wird von einem Moderator geprüft, bevor sie für die Nutzer sichtbar gemacht wird.
Note: Your message will be checked by a moderator before it is made visible to users."
Thread:
https://www.proz.com/forum/software_applications/365342-software_for_translating_website_content.html

[Bearbeitet am 2024-01-11 09:02 GMT]
Collapse

Yana Dovgopol
Yana Dovgopol
Local time: 11:11
SITE STAFF
We are aware of random issues during the payment process Jan 11

Azariah wrote:

I'm having difficulties with registering and paying for courses. Once I fill out all of the details, bank card, etc, I am always redirected to a blank page and then my list of courses show either unpaid or not registered at all. I haven't had this problem with previous courses so I am wondering if this is a bug.

Has anyone else had issues with this recently?

Hi Azariah,

We are aware of random issues during the payment process.

I see you have reported the issue via the support system. I will check all your comments to have it solved.

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.

Bests,
Yana

Yana Dovgopol
Yana Dovgopol
SITE STAFF
Forum post Jan 11

Zea_Mays wrote:

Note: Your message will be checked by a moderator before it is made visible to users."
Thread:
https://www.proz.com/forum/software_applications/365342-software_for_translating_website_content.html

[Bearbeitet am 2024-01-11 09:02 GMT]

Hi Zea,

This is not a bug. Sometimes the vetting trigger can become active for certain posts due to the words or terminology used in the post to avoid abuse. For example, your next reply made for the same forum topic did not require vetting.

Let me know if you have doubts.

Bests,
Yana

expressisverbis
expressisverbis
Portugal
Local time: 09:11
Member (2015)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
To me, this is no longer a bug or site maintenance Jan 11

Yesterday I received a notification of a job dated 25 November and some more before.
To me this is no longer a bug or site maintenance, it is likely something more serious that I don't know.
I'm not an IT expert, but I really don't understand how this situation has been going on for so long!
My willingness to use this site is decreasing more and more.
There are notifications from Kudoz that I still don't receive or that arrive very late (questions, agrees or comments fr
... See more
Yesterday I received a notification of a job dated 25 November and some more before.
To me this is no longer a bug or site maintenance, it is likely something more serious that I don't know.
I'm not an IT expert, but I really don't understand how this situation has been going on for so long!
There are notifications from Kudoz that I still don't receive or that arrive very late (questions, agrees or comments from colleagues), jobs that might interest me and whose clients might also be interested in my services and I don't get them, and other issues that affect my ability as a translator and user/member to use this site.
If the aim is to drive away your members, you are succeeding, but you forget that these actions, or whatever you are doing in this site, can have serious consequences - many members will begin to realise that ProZ is no longer useful and much less enjoyable for our profession.
My support ticket is still open, and I've been waiting patiently for good news...
Collapse

Barbara Carrara
Angie Garbarino
Thomas T. Frost
Michele Fauble
Anna Sarah Krämer
writeaway

Giovanni Guarnieri MITI, MIL
Giovanni Guarnieri MITI, MIL  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:11
Member (2004)
English to Italian
Bugs... Jan 11

expressisverbis wrote:

There are notifications from Kudoz that I still don't receive or that arrive very late (questions, agrees or comments from colleagues), jobs that might interest me and whose clients might also be interested in my services and I don't get them, and other issues that affect my ability as a translator and user/member to use this site.
If the aim is to drive away your members, you are succeeding, but you forget that these actions, or whatever you are doing in this site, can have serious consequences - many members will begin to realise that ProZ is no longer useful and much less enjoyable for our profession.
My support ticket is still open, and I've been waiting patiently for good news...

They are updating the PhP version of the site and this can introduce many bugs, especially if the version used was quite old. That said, it's been going on for a while now.

Zea_Mays
Zea_Mays  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 10:11
Member (2009)
English to German
+ ...
forums randomly appear and disappear Jan 19

and replies to threads are not posted, you get a blank page when sending them, and when trying to get back to the original posts it says the forum was not found. Once going back to the forums list the thread is there again, but not your recently sent reply.
Folks, it sucks!

Jennifer Levey
Christel Zipfel
Yasutomo Kanazawa

Denis Fesik
Denis Fesik
English to Russian
+ ...
KudoZ shows the same update problem Jan 21

Zea_Mays wrote:

and replies to threads are not posted, you get a blank page when sending them, and when trying to get back to the original posts it says the forum was not found. Once going back to the forums list the thread is there again, but not your recently sent reply.
Folks, it sucks!

Zea_Mays

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Bugs in the website? (Staff: developers are looking into it)

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »